Moms on Call Basic Baby Care: 0-6 Months is a great book. Our editors rated it with a top 5 stars.
Advice from two pediatric nurse moms with over 20 years of experience and eight children between them (including two sets of twins). Who says that babies don't come with instructions? They do now!
Everything that modern parents need to know about caring for babies in the first six months, including:
• Step by step guidelines for getting babies on a routine
• Hour by hour schedules at a glance
• Feeding instructions for breast, bottle or both!
• What symptoms warrant a trip to the emergency room
• How to get your baby to sleep all night so you can too!
Plus, much more!
Advice from two pediatric nurse moms with eight children between them has moms all over the globe hailing this as, "The absolute best baby book ever."